TonyBet New Zealand Review
Founded in 2003, TonyBet has since become a leading provider of iGaming and sports betting entertainment in the world. In this TonyBet review, we’ll elaborate on the most important information about the online sports book. We’ll also touch on our first-hand experience of using the website and mobile app to give more clarity on what you can expect from the company. Given the information that we’ve gained from the official site, one thing is clear: Kiwi TonyBet is on the up and up.
I’m just blown away! My registration literally took a minute, and I was able to play right away. I’m loving their casino games so much!
Did I really just win 5,000 NZD??? I was never a big gambler, so this is something that was not expected at all. Withdrawing my winnings was so easy too.
As a huge football fan, I love how much they cover football in their sports betting. The odds here are way better than what I’ve seen elsewhere.
Is TonyBet Legit?
Definitely! You can view trustpilot.com or askgamblers.com to see reviews and assess them yourself. From these TonyBet ratings, you’d see that the general consensus is that TonyBet is reliable.
It’s been operating for nearly two decades, while the less reputable sites have faded into irrelevance. This valuable gambling powerhouse has been in the industry since its inception in 2003 up until the present day.
So, whether you prefer casinos or sports, you’re in good hands. Once you’re ready to enjoy the fruits of all that gambling fun, you’ll be able to withdraw your winnings easily.
The Big Question: Is TonyBet A Scam?
TonyBet isn’t a scam. It has all the licensing required, a strong reputation as a quality operator, and an endless list of clients to back it up. All TonyBet scam claims are from players who refused to pass the verification procedure.
It’s completely normal for a casino to ask for additional documents. We recommend getting the verification issues out of the way, no matter what site you’re using, before making a deposit.
But this seems to be a recurring theme on various sites, including Trustpilot, so we can’t determine from the reviews whether the requests are legitimate.
There’s always a possibility that they responded to an email from someone pretending to be a representative from TonyBet. If you’re not sure if an email is from them, ask their support team.
Who Is The TonyBet Owner?
Several people have owned TonyBet. For a bit of background, the site launched under the name Omnibet in 2003. Then, in 2009, Antanas Guoga (known as Tony G in poker) bought it and renamed it TonyBet.
A Swedish company, bought it in 2016 for €6 million. This is about 10,381,526 NZD using the current exchange rate. Today, it operates as a subsidiary, with TonyBet CEO Victor Troicin leading the worldwide team.
Account Registration And Login Process
Experience the next level of what modern gambling can offer when you sign up for an account using this quick and straightforward process:
- Official Site. Head on to the official site for New Zealand: https://tony-bet.nz/.
- Sign Up. Click the Sign Up button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Bonus Selection. Select the welcome bonus package you want to use. You can choose between Sports (up to 150 NZD on the first deposit) or Casino (up to 200 NZD plus 120 free spins).
- Preliminary Information. Select your country from the list, provide your email address and password, then click Continue to Step 2.
- Almost There! Provide your name, gender, and date of birth. You’ll also have to let them know if you have an Estonian number before you can click Continue to Step 3.
- Last Step. Provide your full address, postal code, city, and mobile number, then click submit.
Congratulations! You’re now a player on the TonyBet legal gambling site and can access all the features they have created. You can now make your first deposit to qualify for the welcome bonus or head on to the various gaming selections you want to try.
There’s not much you’d need to do to access all of these after your account creation. Just enter your email and password.
The Advantages Of Using Your TonyBet Account
If you’re not yet convinced of the value of TonyBet, check out all the benefits of giving TonyBet a try:
Beautiful User Interface.
Our team has searched practically every forum to see options that can beat TonyBet in terms of the user interface. And even though we’ve extensively explored the big world of online gambling, none could match this operator.
You’ll love how aesthetically pleasing everything is. The simple colour scheme of black, purple, and orange is appropriately used.
The navigation bar at the top of the site categorises everything with clear and direct labels. You’ll see your bets at the right part of the screen. The live sports events are in the middle, while the most popular ones are on the left.
Comprehensive Gaming Selection.
One of the highlights of TonyBet is the highly extensive range of games available. For the live casino alone, there are more than 350 rooms to choose from. The selection is even more comprehensive for other categories, including literally thousands of games from the top game developers.
If you consider yourself a sports fan, you can bet on your favourites before or during the game. Check out the game Aviator too! This fun and simple game will thrill both old and new gamers as they gather their winnings before the plane takes off.
Highly Safe And Secure Transactions.
They value your privacy, and it shows. Their heavy investment in SSL security is proof of that. This level of protection ensures that your data are encrypted, ensuring that no prying eyes ever gain access to them.
And because this is a legal operator that’s regulated and licensed, you can rest knowing that you’re in good and skilful hands.
Bonuses And Promotions
There are a few TonyBet legit promotions to choose from. As of writing, there are nine, but we encourage you to check the promotions page for updates from time to time.
- First Deposit: Get 100% of your deposit amount back in free bets with a maximum payout of 150 NZD.
- Forecast: Make a minimum cumulative deposit of 35 NZD within five days of the bet and win as much as 1,700 in free bets by wagering on sports events outcomes.
- Sports VIP Programme: Get points to exchange for free bets by reaching the highest level (level 6) to receive 250,000 CP by month’s end.
- Bettors Tournament: Reach the top of the leaderboard every week to get up to 2,250 NZD in free bets.
- First Deposit: Get 100% back of your first deposit amount plus 120 FS for Cowboys Gold with up to 200 NZD claimable.
- Second Deposit: Claim 50% of your second deposit (maximum of 150 NZD) and 50 free spins on the game The Tipsy Tourist using the code TONY50 when you deposit.
- Friday Reload: With the bonus code RELOAD, you can get 50% of your deposit amount up to 150 NZD plus 50 Big Bass Bonanza FS.
- Battle for Treasures: Earn one point for every €1 (at the current NZD exchange rate) you wager. €500 and 500 free spins await the daily top 40, while €15,000 and 15,000 free spins will be given away monthly.
- Casino VIP Programme. Rise through 30 VIP levels and claim 170,000 NZD when the month ends.
TonyBet New Zealand Mobile App Information
If you want everything that the web browser offers in a more compact solution, you’ll definitely want to review their mobile app. Unlike other apps we’ve tried out in the past, this one doesn’t skimp out on the features, so everything on the site is here too!
This means that you can place your wager no matter where you go. Just like the website counterpart, you should be able to:
- Change the betting parameters at your discretion.
- View highly-detailed stats that will allow you to make an informed decision with placing a wager.
- View ten events at a time with forecasts.
- Access bonuses and rewards.
If you love the general feel of the website design, you’ll surely like this app even more. It’s designed with users in mind, so it’s also incredibly well-organised and easy on the eyes.
You can download it today on your Apple or Android device. Start the installation process through QR code scanning on the official site.
A Summary Of Popular Sports Betting Options
As far as betting options are concerned, you’ll never find yourself wanting. Practically every major match that you’d like to bet on is here. Based on your risk appetite and betting expertise, these major betting options are available to you:
- Over/Under: This entails that you’re betting that the total score of the two teams will be higher or lower than a certain number.
- Correct Score: You’re betting on the score that a team will end up with by some point in the game.
- Handicap Bets: This means that your preferred team will win by a certain amount of points.
- Draw No Bet: If the game ends in a draw, you get back your original stake.
In the end, the options will still mostly depend on the type of sport you’re betting on. Check out a TonyBet forum or Reddit to get a clearer idea of what types of bets you can make.
TonyBet Online Casino Review
This TonyBet casino review will try to implement some sense of objectivity. In fulfilling that end, we’ve assessed it based on key criteria:
Reputation Of The Game Developers
To protect the interests of their customers, TonyBet only features top and rising developers, including Felix Gaming, Wazdan, and iSoftBet, that deliver an outstanding and immersive gaming experience.
You shouldn’t experience lags or drops if you have a stable internet connection. More importantly, you can be sure that the games are always fair.
Attractive graphics keep players coming back, and TonyBet succeeds at this. Even though the logos look generally unassuming, the games are bright and colourful.
From what we’ve observed so far, no two games are alike. This should ensure that trying out a new game will always bring a unique aesthetic experience.
Number Of Games And Variety
There are so many casino games that are worth trying out. With more than 3,000 to choose from, you’re guaranteed to have a favourite or two.
Each gameplay is unique, so it never feels like you’re just going through each bet. But if you don’t want to keep exploring, just save your favourite games for easy access anytime you want.
For the live casino, you have blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, dice games, and craps. Explore the Other section to see what else you can join!
There are over 350 rooms to enter. Whether as a spectator or as a player, this will surely bring a “real” casino vibe straight from your phone or browser.
TonyBet Safe Banking Options
Below is a complete list of all the banking methods you can use to fund your account.
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Neteller, Skrill, Rapidtransfer
- Astropay, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, Jeton, Paysafecard, and Neosurf Voucher
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Cardano, Dogecoin, Etherium, Litecoin, XRP, Tether USD, and TRON)
Ask gamblers. They’ll tell you that even though they personally use gambling for entertainment, many fall into serious issues. That’s why TonyBet directly promotes safe gambling.
If you think being exposed to gambling won’t do you good, you can voluntarily limit or exclude your access. Depending on your self-assessment, you can choose from either:
- Setting limits. You can set limits on how much you can deposit or lose over a certain period of time.
- Temporary or permanent exclusion. You won’t be able to log in or use your account either temporarily or permanently. If you prefer, you can register with the Estonian Gambling Authority so you can’t access any Estonia-licenced operators.
On the website, just click the live chat button at the bottom right corner of your screen to start the process. The most important thing is to seek help. For this, TonyBet lists various sources of support and resources:
- MTÜ Eesti Hasartmängusõltlaste Ühing.
- Hasartmängusõltuvuse Nõustamiskeskus.
- Gambling Therapy.
Do you know someone who may have a gambling problem? Let the customer support team know as well. You can reach them 24/7 about this matter using the same method.
Got TonyBet Complaints Or Questions? Their Customer Support Is Ready To Assist You
If you have questions or concerns, head over to the Contacts page. There are two main ways to get a hold of their representatives: by filling out a form or by sending an email.
The form is at the link provided. Select the category closest to your concern. Then, provide your name, email, and your message. Tick the checkbox directly below the message box and click SUBMIT.
Alternatively, you can send your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will reach out to you within 24 hours.
Basic Information About TonyBet
|Banking:||Visa, Masterscard, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafecard, PaySera, EcoPayz|
|Regular Markets:||Match, Draw No Bet, Handicap, Asian Handicap, Correct Score, Over/Under, Head-to-Head, Odd/Even, Period Betting, Double Chance|
|Live Dealer Games:||Blackjack, Poker, Roulette of all kinds, Baccarat, Drops and Wins games|
|Mobile Apps:||iOS and Android compatible|
|Responsible Gaming:||Limits, breaks, and access resources for responsible gaming practices|
|Secure Gaming:||The latest 256 SSL encryption certificate|
Question and Answer
Who Owns TonyBet?
A Swedish company currently owns TonyBet.
Is TonyBet A Legit Site?
Yes. It's a licensed operator that has been around since 2003.
Is TonyBet Safe?
Yes. Their team takes all necessary precautions to protect players. This includes SSL site security, easy deposits and withdrawals, and gambling addiction protection measures.